The RV Work Life Balance PODCAST!
Episode 3: RV Work & Top 10 Lessons Learned On The Road
RVing from Pacific Shores MotorCoach Resort in Newport, Oregon: Sherri & Russ celebrate two years Full Time and share Top 10 Lessons Learned On The Road: RV Work Life Balance. From RV Internets to DIY RV Repair, Surviving Hurricanes & Tornados to Saving The Marriage…
(Enjoy more episodes of RV Work Life Balance –> here! <– or on your favorite podcast app!)
- 08-13-2023 – EPISODE 3 – (00:50:47)
- Title: RV Work: Two Years Top 10 Lessons Learned!
Situated on the edge of a cliff in Newport, Oregon, immersed in the rugged beauty of the foggy coast, we suddenly realized: We’ve made it two full years living, working, and traveling full time in Charlie-The-Unicorn RV. We survived! How about that?!
How did we do it? In this episode, we share our Top 10 Lessons Learned for RV Work Life Balance: From figuring out reliable internets to trip planning and travel schedules; surviving extreme weather events to discovering what brings all the boys to the yard (?!?), we’ve encountered many surprises and challenges along the way.
Here’s to two years full time on the road, and to many more adventures yet to unfold. Join us as we celebrate, reflect, and share our Top 10 (so far) for balancing RV work, life and travel on this incredible journey…
– – – – – HIGHLIGHTS – – – – –
- (00:02:38) – Location, Location, Location: Oregon Coast
- (00:04:55) – Two Years On The Road: Top 10 Lessons
- (00:06:19) – Reliable RV Internet for Remote Work
- (00:12:20) – RV Trip Planning & Travel Schedules
- (00:18:44) – Expect the Unexpected!
- (00:24:08) – Extreme Weather Adventures in RV Travel
- (00:28:06) – The Social Life of RVers
- (00:33:25) – RV Water Quality is a Thing
- (00:40:52) – Saving The Marriage…
- (00:46:45) – RV Work Life Balance: Time Zones
→ Be sure to LIKE – SHARE – Follow & Subscribe – on your favorite podcast platform! 😉
FEATURED LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Top 3 Mobile RV Internet Issues when full-time connectivity is critical (article)
- Full Time RV Beginners: Top 15 Things We Learned On The Road (article)
SPONSORS & AFFILIATES
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means we will earn a commission on the products or services you purchase using the links. There is no additional cost to you and the earnings help keep this program running. Thank You!!! Read our Affiliate Disclaimer for more information.
>> FEATURED FOR THIS EPISODE:
- Marriage Saver: Midland Two-Way Radios – Long Range Walkie Talkie (set of 2) – Trust us, you need these for parking the RV!
- Corps of Engineers (COE) Campground Directory 😁👍
- Water Filtration: Clearsource Ultra RV Water Filter System with VirusGuard – Russ researched the heck out of this – the best!
- Water Softener: On The Go Portable Water Softener – *Must Have*
- RV Life Trip Wizard – We rely on RV Life Trip Wizard for RV trip planning, campground info, reviews & RV-friendly GPS!
- FMCA – Family Motor Coach Association – Find your tribe on the road & so much more with the #1 RV Travel Club!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
- Like, Comment, Subscribe or Follow & Share RV Work Life Balance on your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Sherri & Russ at BooksAndTravelUSA.com – Subscribe to the blog!
- Facebook: facebook.com/BooksAndTravelUSA
- Email: sherri@BooksAndTravelUSA.com
If you’d like to SPONSOR The RV Work-Life Balance Podcast or work with us on a feature or interview, contact: sherri@BooksAndTravelUSA.com
- Good Sam Club Membership – RV campgrounds you can trust – 10% discount & many other benefits!
- Guide Along – formerly GyPSy Guide – Our #1 favorite audio tour guide for National Parks & destinations!
- Harvest Hosts – A truly unique membership program: ‘FREE’ overnight RV camping at more than 7,000 amazing locations! (15% discount 🙂