The RV Work Life Balance PODCAST!
Episode 4: RV Work – Becoming a Digital Nomad Writer 🤗
RVing from the KOA Journey in Butte, Montana: Sherri & Russ reveal Sherri’s RV Work History and how living, working, and traveling full time as a Freelance Writer led to surprising new opportunities as a Digital Nomad Writer… And Guest Blogging for NIRVC – National Indoor RV Centers.
(Enjoy more episodes of RV Work Life Balance –> here! <– or on your favorite podcast app!)
- 08-13-2023 – EPISODE 4 – (00:44:49)
- Title: RV Work: RV Adventures & Becoming a Digital Nomad Writer for NIRVC
We never had the plan to do this, so when we got on the road, we didn’t know what was going to happen… you never know what opportunities are going to be put in front of you…
First in this episode of RV Work Life Balance, explore with us the fascinating history and eerie landscape of Butte, Montana: From its Boomtown mining days as The Richest Hill on Earth, through its century-long transformation into a toxic wasteland, buckle up for a spooky adventure!
Then we’ll get to RV Work, revealing Sherri’s work history and new job opportunities on the road: After a long career as a travel writer, published author, journalist, blogger and copywriter, Sherri discovered an irresistible Help Wanted Ad in a Campground Guide and leaped into a lucrative opportunity with a great company ON THE ROAD. Want to know more? Listen in! 😉
Full Time RV Life led to surprising new opportunities – crapportunities?! – from a disastrous RV service experience… to guest blogging, writing and traveling with NIRVC and the All Inclusive Motorhome (AIM) Club.
Learn more about becoming a Digital Nomad Writer!
Our mission is to share what we learn about RV Work Life Balance and introduce you to new opportunities, people, places, and ideas that might be of interest or inspiration…
Let’s hit the road together for this unique journey!
– – – – – HIGHLIGHTS – – – – –
- (00:01:35) – Spooky History: Butte, Montana
- (00:07:55) – Film Production: 1923 / Yellowstone
- (00:14:32) – Campground Guides – RV Job Opportunity!
- (00:21:33) – BooksAndTravelUSA.com
- (00:22:25) – National Indoor RV Centers
- (00:25:15) – Meeting RV YouTube Superstars Mark & Sue
- (00:33:05) – Working & Traveling With NIRVC
→ Be sure to LIKE – SHARE – Follow & Subscribe – on your favorite podcast platform! Thank you! 😉
FEATURED LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Our first visit to NIRVC – Atlanta on BooksAndTravelUSA.com
- RV YouTube Superstars: LOOK Who We Found in Atlanta!
- ALL ABOUT NIRVC!!! on BooksAndTravelUSA.com
- California Dreamin: AIM Club Rally in San Diego on NIRVC Blog
SPONSORS & AFFILIATES
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means we will earn a commission on the products or services you purchase using the links. There is no additional cost to you and the earnings help keep this program running. Thank You!!! Read our Affiliate Disclaimer for more information.
>> FEATURED FOR THIS EPISODE:
- LOST BUTTE, MONTANA BOOK by Richard I. Gibson – From the stately Queen Anne mansions of the West Side to the hastily constructed shanties of Cabbage Patch, Lost Butte, Montana traces the city’s history through its architectural heritage.
- The Rebel Housewife Rules: To Heck With Domestic Bliss! The Book by Sherri Caldwell & Vicki Todd (2004)
>> RV WORK LIFE BALANCE TRUSTED RV AFFILIATES:
- RV Life Trip Wizard – We rely on RV Life Trip Wizard for RV trip planning, campground info, reviews & RV-friendly GPS!
- FMCA – Family Motor Coach Association – Find your tribe on the road & so much more with the #1 RV Travel Club!
KEEP IN TOUCH!
- Like, Comment, Subscribe or Follow & Share RV Work Life Balance on your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Sherri & Russ at BooksAndTravelUSA.com – Subscribe to the blog!
- Facebook: facebook.com/BooksAndTravelUSA
- Email: sherri@BooksAndTravelUSA.com
If you’d like to SPONSOR The RV Work-Life Balance Podcast or work with us on a feature or interview, contact: sherri@BooksAndTravelUSA.com
- Good Sam Club Membership – RV campgrounds you can trust – 10% discount & many other benefits!
- Guide Along – formerly GyPSy Guide – Our #1 favorite audio tour guide for National Parks & destinations – don’t go without a Guide Along!
- Harvest Hosts – A truly unique membership program: ‘FREE’ overnight RV camping at more than 7,000 amazing locations! (15% discount 🙂
More Info: Digital Nomad Writer [no affiliate relationship – for your info!] 🙂