And the blog starts today: 59 days to go. These last weeks will fly by so quickly, and we have so much to do!
Worries — Challenges:
- Schedule places to live in our RV!
- Pack up our 1,000sf condo.
- Find an apartment & car for the kid in Bellingham – our Permanent Address.
- Move household into said apartment in May.
- Move our life into Charlie the RV (less than 400sf).
- Move everything else into storage.
- Mail forwarding & change of address: vehicle registrations, financial, drivers licenses, voters registration & library card!
- Final round of doctors appointments.
- File 2020 Taxes.
- Review credit reports, close accounts, stop mail as much as possible.
- Bonus: COVID VACCINES