Storage Wars – All The Stuff
Once again in my life, I am living in a sea of boxes. Boxen, my kids used to say. The plural of box should be boxen. Like ox and oxen. It makes sense! On one side of my brain, anyway.
So boxen… precious memories and stuff going eight different directions:
- Condo building “Haul-Away” Event (anything goes!) – conveniently scheduled for this coming weekend!
- Donation Bin in our building (clothing bin)
- Donation to Goodwill or Salvation Army (household goods & books)
- To the RV (< 400sf tiny home space)
- To the kid’s apartment – which we haven’t found yet – 54 days!
- To everyone/anyone else
- To STORAGE (the dreaded storage!)
In fact, that’s where I’m headed today: our storage unit! I’m going to spend the morning with our existing storage, inventorying and organizing, hopefully pulling out things we haven’t missed in two years: GET RID OF IT!!!
To make room for more stuff we won’t see for the next two years.
It’s a mess, y’all!
Where is Marie Kondo when I need her?
—> I’m trying. I’m really trying.